Monday 30 May 2011

Caprioli Wins

While cruising up and down the immediate coastline this afternoon, I stopped for a coffee. Well, decision made, Caprioli you have me sold for at least another day and I think you will agree with me. My table for lunch tomorrow is in a shady corner with the fullest, lushest, greenest vine, my umbrella and the legs of the table already in sand because it is that close to the beach ...


A proper long and lazy lunch is brewing, ooooh yesh. I shall go without food tonight to make sure I'm ravenous by midday tomorrow, then feast like JC (not the 5 loaves and sushi JC, the Roman Emperor fellow that was coltello'd). What's more, while I was sipping my cafe at this restaurant, I overheard the "il conto" for a table of three that had just finished lunch ... 26 Euros, wine included! Get away from the heavy tourist spots and it really is cheap down south.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. STOP SHOWING OFF AND GET ON WITH THE RIDE !!!!!!!!!!

    WISHING WE WERE THERE

    LOVE M & S FROM THE INN

    ReplyDelete