Tuesday 3 May 2011

Snug as ...

... a bug. All cocooned up, warm and cozy, ready for the night ahead and what a beautiful night it is. Clear skies in this rural valley reveal billions and billions of stars as Prof. Brian Cox would say, and it is simply spectacular. For those interested, the Eta Aquarids Meteor Shower is just about visible at the moment (North on the horizon) and peaks in the next few days; it's a meteor shower associated with Halley's Comet; and it's a new moon.
Anyway, so far so good, got my warm and toastie 10 tog socks on, although I did sneak a pillow out with me as a special treat. Ready for lights-out now or should I say torch-out ... sleep well, whoever's reading this drivel ... Nite nite


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wye Valley (still)

No comments:

Post a Comment