Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tent-tastic

Right then ... given the last time i pitched a tent i was wearing a woggle, the focus' for today are testing tent erection skills (steady) and blogging technology. Talking of focus, really need to find some as I'm sure there's somebody else here helping me with this bottle of Rioja.
Anyway, waited til dusk as I figured it's toughest to erect in the dark (oh, will you stop it, it's not funny, woof, get down, who's ya daddy) and all done in a surprising 20 mins. Temperature is going to be just below zero tonight according to metcheck which is colder than it will get on my travels (i think) so I'll quickly find out if my bag is a worthy tog.
Secondly, if you can see this post then hurrah, the second test has worked as I'm looking to keep this blog up-to-date via my mobile.
Off to make coco now, (inside with electric kettle, hey not too much excitement in one day), so will finish this post from from the other-side, tent-side ...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Wye Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment