Monday 18 July 2011

Patience ...

Need to stay one more day in Bucharest before my ride into the mountains as storms continue to erupt in the region, however, the forecast for tomorrow is perfect. Below is a picture of what I can expect; soooo looking forward to it.


Took a ride round the city this morning and found some tree-lined boulevards that straddled pretty parks but still have to conclude that I'm not going to miss this place when I leave. Sorry.

Oh, didn't tell you ... when I first arrived here, I took a stroll to find a place to eat, when I was approached by a young, ice-cream licking lady who said something in Romanian.
"I'm sorry, I don't understand", was my reply
"Message", she says
"You want to send a message", as I point to the phone in her cone-free hand
"No, massage" ....
Couldn't help laughing at the 'Lost in Translation' moment which thankfully, she found funny too and if you're wondering, no, there was no massage or message for that matter, albeit that she was rather attractive.

Too hot outside and another storm is on it's way, so I will spend this afternoon catching up on missed episodes of House MD ...

No comments:

Post a Comment