Monday 16 July 2012

Angels Do Exist

Please excuse me for being so tardy but I will update y'all with a summarised account of my doings hopefully tomorrow. I have had the most wonderful weekend with a lovely family in the shadows of the mighty Mont Blanc; peg-scraping, adrenaline-rushing, high-altitude rides through the Alps of France and Italy that has culminated in a near 1,000 kilometre round-trip to my current location, relaxing with a former Dutch client and good friend in the Ardeche valley of Le Bourges. The venue is to good to be true; a renovated, 400 year old, stone house on a predominantly pine-tree'd hillside with a private, cascading, mountain river and not another property in sight. I cold not have designed it better with a year of thought at hand.

Anyway, more to come, pics included but I ask for your patience. Oh, given the beautiful remoteness of this place, there is no mobile phone signal at all, so email is the only method of contact as of today because, this morning, I set-up the internet connection and wifi access ... well I have to earn my keep somehow.


I must go as the angels are calling ... bon nuit from heaven xc

PS My current home... at least part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment